Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the radio/cd player with the attached 4 stack cd

Customer Question
I have the radio/cd...

I have the radio/cd player with the attached 4 stack cd player. The 4 stack player is not working. When i insert a CD it spins for a minute and then give the error message. Can this be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose. I have gone onto their web site and it does not address this issue

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.