Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will the arc on the Denon aver-x1300w work with the arc on…

Customer Question
Will the arc on...

Will the arc on the Denon aver-x1300w work with the arc on an xfinity technicolor modem/router.

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

A real-x1300w

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Tried connecting the technicolor modem to the Denon avr-x1300 through the arc connectors but get no audio or video passing through to the tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the xfinity box?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.