Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to use my Bose system to play Tune In Radio from my…

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use my Bose system to play Tune In Radio from my iPhone. Cant figure out how.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Bose Wave Sound Touch I think. I bought it a couple years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I connected through wi fi. It seems to be synched and ready to go. Just don't know how to make it play. Tried to set as a preset while the station was playing. said I could not use that as a preset The station plays through the phone but not the Bose

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

To make it play you need to select Airplay on the iPhone.

If you swipe up from the bottom (where you get the torch, etc) you should see the Airplay icon - a rectangle with a triangle at the bottom. When you select that it should show the SoundTouch system. Start playing music and AIRPLAY should be displayed on the Soundtouch display.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich