Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a MicroSoft Works II. Just moved and the instruction…

Customer Question
Have a MicroSoft Works...

Have a MicroSoft Works II. Just moved and the instruction booklet did not make it. What is the connection from the subwoofer case to the computer?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Cambridge Sound Works Inc.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

On the cable from the volume control to the computer there are two plugs:

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

One is marked "power" and the other is marked "input" but they are inseparable and also "A" and "B" marked underneath the plugs.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Please find the manual attached. Pages 8 and 9 show how to connect this up.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.Best Regards,Rich