Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have two cd's stuck in my add on cd player for cd 2 thru…

Customer Question
I have two cd's...

I have two cd's stuck in my add on cd player for cd 2 thru 4.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Just the reject button

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you mean you have 2 discs in one slot?

Or just that there are discs in each of those slots individually that will not eject?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.