Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to orsder a remote for a denon reciever avr391. Avr391.

Customer Question
Need to orsder a...

Need to orsder a remote for a denon reciever avr391

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

Avr391

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Lost the originall remote and I need a new one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/2/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would a LINK to a potential online seller of replacement and/or substitute remote control serve your need please?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.