Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

For some reason the CineMate 120 is producing no sound.

Customer Question
For some reason the...

For some reason the CineMate 120 is producing no sound. Worked fine last night. All power lights are on with TV input but nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

The TV. Yes they are.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

How do I do that?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.