Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose CDPlayer with 2 extra players connected to the…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose CDPlayer with 2 extra players connected to the main player. In one of the many moves I have made somehow the two extra players are no connected any longer. I can use the main one, but I would like to be able to way all of them with all of the Christmas CDs I have..

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

I am sorry. I had to go look at it, but I could not locate the model # so I now have found the info which came with it and I will again look for the model #.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

All I HAVE LOCATED IS THAT IT IS Bose Wave System. I have tried redoing the wires that connect them together, but I am not at all talented in that area. Is there a repair place nearby in Denver area?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It is Bose with multi-CD changer. if that will help any.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/3/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Bose issue.
I downloaded for you the installation instructions for the Bose Multi disc CD changer. I hope that helps to connect your system correctly. Make sure that all the pins in the connector that connects from the multi CD changer to the Main single CD unit are straight and not bend. Page 7 shows the connections.
If the multi CD changer is malfunctioning it unfortunately has to be send to Bose Factory repair. They will repair it for $75 and give you a 1 year warranty on it. Bose customer service number is ***** you would have to call to create a RMA number to ship the unit to the Factory. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer them for you.