Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just purchased, old not tech savvy not sure how to set up. I…

Customer Question
Just purchased, old not...

Just purchased, old not tech savvy not sure how to set up. I know its simple but not for me

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose soundtouch 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch?

Have them plugged in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to use them thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.