Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Well I'm in the market to purchase the Klipsch RP-250F Tower…

Customer Question
Well I'm in the...

Well I'm in the market to purchase the Klipsch RP-250F Tower Speakers-SDS12 surround sound system and need to know the best Receiver Between the following:

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

5.1-Denon AVR-X3200W

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVR-X3200W?

Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A860BL 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Or the 5.1-Onkyo TX-RZ810

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/2/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you today with your Question. I am reading it now, and will reply to you again in one moment.

I'm working for an authorized Denon and Yamaha Service center and i can vouch for both units. They are good quality units and a perfect match for your Klipsch speaker system ( Wattage of around 100W ) Personally I like the Yamaha Receiver better since it produces a warmer, yet powerful sound with better bass responds. In addition the Yamaha has a dedicated phono input, which I like. Other then that, the Denon and the Yamaha receiver are the same equal Hdmi inputs and outputs, Zone 2 output, 7.2 speaker system, around 110W per speaker, equal digital inputs and equal price catagory. The Onkyo receiver is an ok unit as well. But personally not as reliable built as the Yamaha and Denon. In addition the Yamaha and the Denon receiver have a 3 years warranty, not the standard 1 year on most other brands. So my final suggestion is the Yamaha receiver. Let me know if you have any other question, I will be more then happy to answer them for you. Thank you for letting me serve you.