Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a bose wave radio system III. can a tv be hooked up…

Customer Question
We have a bose...

We have a bose wave radio system III. can a tv be hooked up to it to use the Wave system as the tv speaker. It is a LG smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Wave system III. receiver and built in cd player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Haven't tried anything yet. Instead of buying a sound bar for the tv, we were hoping to hook it up to the bose system using the audio in function on the wave system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all for now thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/1/2017
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.