Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need info on adding Samsung sound bar and wireless subwoofer…

Customer Question
Need info on adding...

Need info on adding Samsung sound bar and wireless subwoofer to my Samsung smart ty 55"

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Series 8, about 2years?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have not installed sound bar yet, need help as to which type of cable will give the best result. Also,I have AT&T service with a box.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing has happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.