Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am really sorry to trouble you. We moved from 3 storey…

Customer Question
I am really sorry...

I am really sorry to trouble you. We moved from 3 storey house to 1 bdr. And now I'm trying to set up my Denon 1602 & where are all the cables? THE 2 AC PLUG INS ON THE BACK RT. SIDE.......do they get powered up w/ 120V?

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

It is the AVR 1602. #1093313054

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

I plugged in the main cord and it is powered up. But my question is about the 2 AC plug ins on the right rear (back) of the unit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should get me going

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/1/2017
Technician: Joe, Technician replied 4 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Good morning,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

The two outlets are switched, they are on with power on of the receiver. 2 switched AC outlets, maximum total 120W 1Amp

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 happy face, please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get paid for my work. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. Please also note that while I try very hard to correct the problem online for you, however not all problems can be fixed in this way. The deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit and does not pay for my services until you click accept or one of the smile faces then I get paid for helping you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason, please reply back and let me know.
Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!

Joe
Joe
Joe, Technician