Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just purchased a Soundlink Revolve Speaker. Need help in…

Customer Question
Just purchased a Soundlink...

Just purchased a Soundlink Revolve Speaker. Need help in starting use. Cannot understand the voice directions. All I keep getting English, press for ??? what? Anyway, need help.

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

Have a Dell Computer set up with Bluetooth.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

Just plugged it in to electric outlet. It's on & keeping getting the message , Press for English -

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.