Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have older visio sound bar MN-VSB211-z w/sub. Missing all…

Customer Question
Have older visio sound...

Have older visio sound bar MN-VSB211-z w/sub. Missing all cabling w/ exception of INPUT 2 and have a generic 3 lead 6' INPUT/SUB OUT patch cord. Bought reconditioned from Visio. Lost IR control signal about 30 days after install. Would like to send for repair a power source replacement (dependent on repair/new). Sounded pretty good when it worked. Would make nice Chrismas present for one of my brothers.

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your SOUND BAR MN-VSB211-Z?

Yeah and they work but who wants to manually operate eletronics (note missing parts)

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None at this time. Again INADEQUATE POWER AND CABLING!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to box-up and send to your sevice center for proper rebuild.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.