Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Nuvo Music Port Elite and I just installed the Mac…

Customer Question
I have a Nuvo...

I have a Nuvo Music Port Elite and I just installed the Mac sync Tool but it can't find my server. The Server is connecedto the network and so is the Mac. I can find the server by typing the IP address but the sync tool can't.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

Not sure. It is a brand new Mac Air so I assume it is the latest version but the problem is with the Sync Tool. I can't even get to the iTunes syncing part.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

When the install forced me to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.