Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why does my lifestyle 28stop amplifying average period of…

Customer Question
Why does my lifestyle...

Why does my lifestyle 28stop amplifying average period of time

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing as yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Original question should read, Why does my Bose Lifestyle 28 stop amplification after a period of time of operation, say between two to four hours.
The system is 20 yrs old and worked well except for the CD dying some time ago.
My first diagnosis would be leaking capacitor in power supply or amplifier??
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Sent it back to Bose repair centre so no longer need assistance.
Many thanks

Thank you