Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a harman kardon onyx 3 speaker and it wont turn on.

Customer Question
I have a harman...

I have a harman kardon onyx 3 speaker and it wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

No it will turn on for 5 seconds and then turn back off

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

When I have it plugged in to the wall no lights come on like it is charging

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/29/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Approximately how old is your Onyx 3 speaker?

Has it ever been exposed to any water, even a few droplets?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.