Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have horizontal lines going across my TV screen since

Customer Question
I have horizontal lines...

I have horizontal lines going across my TV screen since hooking up the receiver to my TV via HDMI.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No there hasnt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. The sound sent to the sounbar is awesome.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/28/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the model number of the tv?

If you bring up the tvs own menu screens, do those lines show over top of it?

no.

I'm not sure what you are saying no to.

I knew I shouldn't have done this.Please refund my 5.00 and cancel this so-called account.

I don't know what you are talking about.

We're all independent techs here, I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. You have paid the full agreed upon fee (which was not $5, that was only to post the question, you paid the total noted on the payment page) to the site.

I can help you, but need some basic details and communication here in the chat to do so.

You may be seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.