Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My headphones seem to not be holding a charge very well.

Customer Question
Hello! My headphones seem...

Hello! My headphones seem to not be holding a charge very well.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I charge my headphones for hours, but they're never at 100%- they seem to only charge up to 80% and quickly lose battery

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help with my headphones

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/27/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the headphone and how old they are please?

Thank you