Home Theater-Stereo

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
My battery is stuck in the receptacle of my Bose quiet
Harry, technician
My battery is stuck in the receptacle of my Bose quiet comfort 2 headphones. I need advice oh how to remove it. … read more
Thanks for being there! I've recently bought a Bose S1 amp
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
Hey there, thanks for being there ! I've recently bought a Bose S1 amp to use for gigs and home practicing. Can't find a headphone jack so to practice silently around here. When I try to use the Line … read more
MY EARPHONES DO NOT WORK. I haven't used the for three
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
MY EARPHONES DO NOT WORK. I haven't used the for three months and … read more
Bose Soundlink Mini shows red blinking battery level
Bose Soundlink Mini shows red blinking battery level indicator even after replacing battery. … read more
My headphones keep power t themselves on after I power them
Louie, Technician
My headphones keep power t themselves on after I power them off. Any advice? … read more
It is my Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones. I cant get the
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
It is my Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones. I cant get the working light to come on even though I have put in 2 different new batteries … read more
Its not my stereo, it's my wireless headphones.. they
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
HI/....Its not my stereo , it's my wireless headphones.. they stropped working this weekend and now I can get them to charge,, can you assist with that? … read more
I ran down the power to my Bose Color Link II and now I am
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I ran down the power to my Bose Color Link II and now I am unable to power it back up, even though I have plugged it into wall charger for a couple of days. … read more
I have a Bose Solo TV speaker and I would like to pair it
Jack
Jack, technician
I have a Bose Solo TV speaker and I would like to pair it with a MPOW bluetooth headset. Can I do this? … read more
While using the quiet comfort 15 headset,the light started
while using the quiet comfort 15 headset,the green light started blinking indicating a weakening battery.changed the battery and still the same.the sound pops on and off at times. … read more
What does solid red light mean? it comes on after I plug in
what does solid red light mean? it comes on after I plug in for charging … read more
Playing a video on my HP lap top I cannot get the sound. I
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Playing a video on my HP lap top I cannot get the sound. I used an airline headset on the same laptop and it works. Any suggestion? … read more
I can't get my bose mini to charge....flashing red light
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
Good morning. I can't get my bose mini to charge....flashing red light only … read more
I have not used my Bose wireless speaker for quite a while
I have not used my Bose wireless speaker for quite a while and am trying to use it now. When I push the power button ( in have it plugged in to power to charge) it shows a yellow flashing battery?? If… read more
Recently upgraded to the Quiet comfort 15 but when I pulled
Recently upgraded to the Quiet comfort 15 but when I pulled out my headphones on a trip the green light didn't come on and was going to put a new battery in and realized the old battery had leaked! I … read more
I purchased 7 of the Bose model 8 and hooked 1 up to my
Pete, Senior Engineer
I purchased 7 of the Bose model 8 and hooked 1 up to my receiver in the garage turned the volume up to 8 just to hear it what's up?… read more
my Bose noise-cancelling headphones stopped working for no
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
my Bose noise-cancelling headphones stopped working for no apparent reasons,fresh battery,wires look good,thank you… read more
I was calibrating my Bose v20 system and was interrupted. Now
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
I was calibrating my Bose v20 system and was interrupted. Now I cannot get the acousticmass subwoofer to come on or the system to recognize my DVD player. What should I do?… read more