Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Denon AVR-X2000 and each year when Sirrus/XM

Customer Question
I have a Denon...

I have a Denon AVR-X2000 and each year when Sirrus/XM changes their configuration to allow holiday music I get a "No Network Connection" when I try to connect to Sitrrus. Pandora and Netflix connect okay.

Technician's Assistant: Is your AVR-X2000 system connected to or paired with anything?

It's wired to router. Its connected to the X-7 Witeless remote system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that this happens each year when Sirrus makes its changes. Denon says if it works for other internet sites it has to be Sirrus.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I just want the answer I paid for.