Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenwood KDC-8T568U car head unit with 6 speakers…

Customer Question
I have a Kenwood...

I have a Kenwood KDC-8T568U car head unit with 6 speakers and a sub. The guy atg work who installed it got it to work, BUT I keep plying with the sound and I am unable to hear the very back SPEAKERS ???? What should I do ??

Technician's Assistant: What is your KDC-8T568U connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes it was just installed. I did something on the head unit and got all speakers to play. I've tried everything and CAN"T

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

This is my car CD player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It's my car stereo !

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/28/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Consider a RESET. A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed. If have not been done and should you venture to try: Please click / tap HERE.

May have to be done a number of times.

This is very critical - a reset however would not be corrective of an internal hardware concern; but it would be confirmed. In some instances, it may even expose/cause other issues.