Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there a fuse that could blow from power surge? Bose.

Customer Question
Is there a fuse...

Is there a fuse that could blow from power surge?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing other than plug in to a different elec supply source and hit the on/off switch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Also have the round sound control device plud in and do not get the green light on this indicate to me no elec

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.