Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My sub and satellite speakers won’t pair with my sub. I’ve…

Customer Question
My sub and satellite...

My sub and satellite speakers won’t pair with my sub. I’ve tried the pairing routine and nothing. Sometimes it will randomly turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The pairing button on the sub and power button on sound bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the second one I’ve had. Previous one did same thing. Do I not have it hooked up right?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
It’s working. Cancel my request.
11/26/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** understand that you don't need help, and I will cancel your request.