Home Theater-Stereo

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I want to setup an ipod on my avr 1706. what do I do? Just
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
i want to setup an ipod on my avr 1706. what do I do? … read more
I bought a denon avr 3806 receiver from U.S.A.. I live in
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I bought a denon avr 3806 receiver from U.S.A.. I live in Israel. I can not tune exactly the FM radio stations. May be it is some CODE that will invert the American broadcast FM stations to the Europe… read more
I moved my avr-2000 from the bedroom to the office because
I moved my avr-2000 from the bedroom to the office because it was shutting on and off. Replaced it with a avr-1712 that was in the office. The 2000 sat for several months. I tried to connect my ipod a… read more
Denon DCM340 disc player works but the sound is not amplified.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Denon DCM340 disc player works but the sound is not amplified. You can hear sound through speaker but barely audible. Sound from other source such as the tuner amplifies normally. What could be the pr… read more
My old Denon AVC 3000 system has stopped working. There is
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My old Denon AVC 3000 system has stopped working. There is power to the receiver and the CD player but no sound. Can you help me trouble shoot this?… read more
I just hooked up my Denon ave x 3000 and Im really confused!!!
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I just hooked up my Denon ave x 3000 and Im really confused!!! My cd player was playing perfect but I couldn't get sound for tuner or tv so I went into the inputs assign and got my tv playing but stil… read more
I own a denon avr 590 and the sound is not coming on. Its
I own a denon avr 590 and the sound is not coming on. Its the first time that I have had this issuer. Im sure its something small.… read more
I have an old AVR 2000 and am trying to hook up my CD player
Jack
Jack, technician
I have an old AVR 2000 and am trying to hook up my CD player and Yamaha EQ-70 to run through it. I moved and unfortunately don't know how I had it hooked up and don't have the owners manual and Denon … read more
I have an old Denon AVR-610 which is acting up. I hooked up
Louie, Technician
I have an old Denon AVR-610 which is acting up. I hooked up a signal amplifying AM-FM antenna and connected my inputs and speakers properly. All the displays look OK but nothing seems to reach the spe… read more
Hi, I own an Denon 791 receiver. I also have the user manual.
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Hi, I own an Denon 791 receiver. I also have the user manual. I'm trying to get Zone 2 working with a pair of speakers. I'm able to select zone 2. Then power on zone 2. I've confirmed I've got the spe… read more
I have a Denon Avr-1513 and I cannot get any sound from TV
I have a Denon Avr-1513 and I cannot get any sound from TV attached. The fibre cable shows red light if I take out of Denon unit coming from TV but if I take out of TV side coming from Denon Unit no s… read more
I have a Denon DRA-397 receiver with a Sirius/XM attachment
I have a Denon DRA-397 receiver with a Sirius/XM attachment but I don't know how to get it to work. Sirius says its signal was sent but I need to call Denon about what setting it needs to be on. Help … read more
I have a sonance 260 x 3 and a denon avr 884/. I am running
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have a sonance 260 x 3 and a denon avr 884/. I am running 2 Bose speakers in front and 2 built in residential speakers in rear. So far TV mode works great and so does Sony Blueray. All speakers wire… read more
BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIDIO FOR A WHILE THOUGH IT WAS HDMI
BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIDIO FOR A WHILE THOUGH IT WAS HDMI CABLE BETWEEN REC & PROJECTOR, BUT NOW I HAVE NO SOUND TOO TRIED DVD,DVR.APPLE TV AND TUNER NOTHING… read more
i am trying to connect my denon receiver and I have lost my
i am trying to connect my denon receiver and I have lost my controller as I have shifted houses well actually countries lost in transit somewhere are you able to help please… read more
I have just moved my Denon DRA 375RD to a slightly different
I have just moved my Denon DRA 375RD to a slightly different spot in my cabinet. All the wiring seems to be right. But I can't get a sound out of my speakers. When I plug in the earphones I can hear a… read more
I have an RX 703v receiver, but no manual. When using it as
I have an RX 703v receiver, but no manual. When using it as an FM radio receiver, I've occasionally (accidentally) touched one of the buttons (NOT the mute button) that causes loss of all sound/audio.… read more
I accidentally hit a button on the Denon remote and the sound
I accidentally hit a button on the Denon remote and the sound went off. I did a speaker test using the "T. Tone" button on the remote and all 5 [surrond] speakers work. I tried the tuner and CD on the… read more