Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got an old Denon AVC 2000 - No sound I think someone

Customer Question
I got an old...

I got an old Denon AVC 2000 - No sound I think someone pressed DAT/Tape1

Technician's Assistant: What is your Denon connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

I am trying to play CDs - I checked the wires...

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Yes the tuner....AM and FM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Hello
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help

Please unplug all wires and power cord

Wait 10 minutes

Plug everything back in

Do you still have the issue?

still no sound

Do you see any error messages?

none - just the light on Dat/tape 1 is on

Do you have the remote?

No remote