Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We installed a Kenwood DX 771 in my son's truck. His battery…

Customer Question
We installed a Kenwood...

We installed a Kenwood DX 771 in my son's truck. His battery died and a friend jumped off his truck. The friend put the cables on his truck backwards and afterwards my son's radio will not turn back on.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

I tried pushing the reset button but nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
I don't think truck speakers have any lights
When should I expect a response?
Answered in 1 day by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, we are good. Please put up a disclaimer stating how long it takes to respond and if the Holiday is going to delay answers.Hope they credit my account back.Have a great week

Thank you