Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The HDMI keeps going off on the input and cant use XBOX.

Customer Question
The HDMI keeps going...

The HDMI keeps going off on the input and cant use XBOX

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung HLP6163WX/XAA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works but I don't know what set up to choose and now when I hit input pc source comes up and we don't receive our dish network either, I need to be able to save it set up for dish network and XBOX

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

because now when I press the input on our remote pc comes up and we cant choose hdmi I have to use the tv controls at the tv to change it over. so I cant get the input button on the remote to choose what i want.
Please try to email me your answer I really don't want to pay another 26. when I already paid 28.00

Which remote are you referring to?

the remote for the dish network it was working fine then something changed so it did work just fine.

Click here: https://www.mydish.com/support/products/remotes/how-to/program-to-tvother

Select the remote and follow the prompts

My remote is already connected to the tv

Please program it one more time

the problem is with the tv and the menu selections what do I set for in the menu under input
ok reset it the remote is set for this tv turns off and volume works . its the tv its set up wrong

Everything else works except the INPUT buttons on the remote?

when i hit input it goes to PC never did that before doesn't go back either have to use the tv buttons on the tv

What do you mean it goes to PC?

Harry, Customer Service