Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I moved my surround sound. I can't find my microphone that…

Customer Question
I moved my surround...

I moved my surround sound. I can't find my microphone that came with it what do I do

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Onkyo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Onkyo system?

I wanted to set it up to my room and I am getting different sound levels from different channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need a microphone for a sound clevel check

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/25/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Onkyo system?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.