Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV Phillips 4000.

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV Phillips 4000

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

4000 series I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

4000 series I just bought itDo you have to have Wi-Fi to connect your smart phone to your TV?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Do you have to have Wi-Fi to connect your smart phone to your TV?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.