Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My VSX53 started showing UE22 error about a week ago and we…

Customer Question
My VSX53 started showing...

My VSX53 started showing UE22 error about a week ago and we now are getting no sound from it. From what I've seen online, its a know defect in one of the boards

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

All cables were connected tightly and appropriately, there were no changes to the set up.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Yes. Tried all that were connected to it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that the system hasn't had heavy use at all and I spent over $1000 on it originally if my memory serves me correctly.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you and I'd like me money back