Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Polk Sound Bar just keeps cutting off. Polk. Turning it…

Customer Question
My Polk Sound Bar...

My Polk Sound Bar just keeps cutting off

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Polk

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Turning it on and off, it has sound then just cute off also when set on Bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what to tell you. This think is new and it worked for a couple of weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 2 days by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.