Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to connect an amazon fire stick to a bose

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to connect an amazon fire stick to a bose console system. i have a home theater

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

One second i pick up the exact model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing cause i am not sure where should i connect the hdm1 plug since it is currently connected to the projector

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a lifestyle v35

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/24/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

You would plug the fire stick into any of the available hdmi ports on the back of the bose media console (hdmi1, 2, or 3),

you would keep the hdmi out from the bose that is currently in place to your projector. You would then just be setting the bose to the input selection that you used, and it should pick up the firestick.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.