Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Denon RCD=M40, partly because a "questions

Customer Question
I bought a Denon...

I bought a Denon RCD=M40 , partly because a "questions answered" section on Amazon said that a customer could hook up a laptop thru the analog port.

Technician's Assistant: Is your RCD=M40 system connected to or paired with anything?

No

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCD=M40?

I've tried analog input from both the mic and headphone ports of the computer to the analog input; I've tried USB from the computer (both output jacks ) to the UDB input of the Denon (the manual says it wont work; it doesnt)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.