Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Lifestyle 50 system where the remote flashes…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose Lifestyle 50 system where the remote flashes No Response and I cant get it to work....

Technician's Assistant: Is your Lifestyle system connected to or paired with anything?

Just paired with the remote

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lifestyle?

Just tried to turn off the system, tried to press Mute for 5 seconds...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/24/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Its exactly the same No Response

Have you replaced the batteries in the remote and then tried th control the unit?