Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have. Sharp TV model LC-70LE732U and it’s hooked up to a…

Customer Question
I have. Sharp TV...

I have. Sharp TV model LC-70LE732U and it’s hooked up to a surround system, the DVD comes out of the speakers but how do I get the TV audio to come out of the surround system

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LC-70LE732U?

Over 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes TV menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC-70LE732U? What happened right before this?

I just installed a new Sony system last week

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you responding soon
Anyone there
Maybe another time thanks
11/23/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

How do you actually have the sound system connected to the tv currently (what cords/ports)?

I fixed it myself
Thanks anyway
Can I receive a credit on my card

You may do that from the help page