Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Setting 3d auro-matic on upgraded 4300h. Klipsch. Have done…

Customer Question
Hello setting 3d auro-matic...

Hello setting 3d auro-matic on upgraded 4300h

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Klipsch

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Have done full setup and listened to 4.2.4 test with no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Opps 5.2.4

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
have setup a denon 4300rh AVR with auro 3d speaker setup up is 5.2.4 can not find in menu for avr how to turn on up mix for auro 3d. speakers have been configured and auto cal done. did buy upgrade to auro 3d from denon.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulties are you having with the setup?

denon 4300 avr should upscale to simulated auro 3d if digit dolby or any digital input is received if auro 3d is enabled and auro 3d has auto-matic auro 3d on. do not see where to enable auro 3d or auto-matic auro 3d is in selections in menu. suppose to be in Setup assistant.
Have used Setup Assistant to setup up speakers for auro 3d and verified sound from front left and right, surround left and right, the 2 sub woffers , front high left and right and rear surround high left and right.
They all are working.

Auro-3D will only work if you install Front Height and Surround Height in addition to standard 5.1-channel. The Setup Assistant only show this setting when Front Height and Surround Height are installed.

--------------------
Happy Thanksgiving!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------