Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Yamaha RX-v575 receiver was stuck by lightning and was…

Customer Question
My Yamaha RX-v575 receiver...

My Yamaha RX-v575 receiver was stuck by lightning and was fixed by my protection plan. I can hear sound out of the Zone A but I can't even get the Zone B speakers to register.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RX-V575? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it back from getting fixed. approx 2 weeks.....is it possible they put parts in for a 5.1 system and not a 7.2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yes, if the receiver is not working after the protection plan then they either put in the wrong parts or they put in faulty parts or didn't replace all of the parts that needed to be repaired.

You will need to send it back in for repair since it is under a protection plan.