Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

6 CD will not eject out sounds like motor keeps trying

Customer Question
6 CD will not...

6 CD will not eject out sounds like motor keeps trying unplugged a couple times still will not eject

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is about 16 years old it is the lifestyle music system

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My wife ejected and changed out some cds and when she put it back in we realized the cds might be upside down. Tried to eject and it would not I have unplugged several times and let it sit and then plugged back in and still the same

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
It is a bose system
The cd Magazine can hold six cd's
Can you help me??
11/22/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...bose system..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

I think this is a bose 2500 life style music system we puchased new about sixteen or seventeen years ago. The only thing tha i have and can try is pulling power cord out and let sit for fifteen minutes to no avail it sounds like the eject motor is running constant
it is a model 20

If there is an EJECT button, consider / try; unplug for an extended period of time. Press and hold the front panel EJECT button while plugging back in.

Thanks but no thanks i am calling the Credit card company and stopping payment.

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads and offers.

This really sounds fraudulent