Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a luxman R144 RECEIVER. IT IS ABOT 15 OR 20 YEARS…

Customer Question
I have a luxman...

I have a luxman R144 RECEIVER. IT IS ABOT 15 OR 20 YEARS OLD. I WANT TO PAIR IT WITH KLIPSCH SPEAKERS. I HAVE 16/2 SPEAKER WIRE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME SEE HOW TO ATTACH THE WIRE TO THE RECEIVER JIM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/20/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Luxman..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Please post back with clear pictures of the back panel of the Luxman. Click HERE.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
These pictures would then serve as common references allowing me to see what you are seeing.

ive tried to put the twisted wire through the end but cant see a side hole i can go take a picture what e mail to send