Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to connect a digital video to Samsung TV from the…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect a digital video to Samsung TV from the sound bar

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Well I said model number I will text you like in 20 minutes but it doesn’t have any audio output a cash component and audio and ESPN2 HDMI’s so I have a sound bar system Ny system all I want a video I need to get video from grandma goes to the TV get it so

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yeah David looks fine Google Chrome works fine everything went fine dish network line and I only can go if you understand what I’m saying like I have a song just came on while I want to watch a nice movie with and I sound and it has the option of digital cable video cable connect to

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well before I didn’t have a sound system I was just letting go to network on the regular TV working very fine and I said

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me to the expert please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Model number un32eh4003f
11/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Sorry, the wrong question popped up on my list.

You can do it
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Can you tell me what "digital video" you are referring to?

Are you wanting to use a soundbar with the tv perhaps?

Yeah I want to use us on Garwood TV but my TV doesn’t have a Bluetooth so if I use the other options to even it doesn’t have an audio output is it sampling TV LED plasma so I don’t know what to do maybe by then you TV how do you have any up and you can count

I'm sorry but I really cannot understand what you are trying to say.

If you are using dictation software or voice to text, could you please retype what you are wanting help with.