Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a system installed in 2007. It has a com2 controller,

Customer Question
I have a system...

I have a system installed in 2007. It has a com2 controller, z300 amp and 6 speakers. connected to this are an stereo receive, a land line and a doorbell. nothing works. do you have a list of people who install and service this equipment

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Television is not connected to this system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It quit about completely about a year ago. prior to it quitting, the system developed a significant hiss. I know the receiver is good, Confirmed with external speaker as well as there is no sound even when an IPod is connected. I have a very simple understanding of how this system is wired but after several hours I have no idea of how to proceed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I am looking for tech's in my area who could come out and trouble shoot, replace what needs to be replaced

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 5 days by:
11/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.