Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stereo wave tower no work the second cd player. Problaby…

Customer Question
My stereo wave tower...

My stereo wave tower no work the second cd player

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Problaby 8 years old used very short times

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Desconected twise and tray again and jump to radio

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Te best I tray the founded my book for take the model and year I tray tomorrow tanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/20/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model which is found on a sticker on the back, it should start with AWR or AWC

Louie, Technician