Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's a VF80EX recorder. I'm getting an error message.. It…

Customer Question
It's a Foster VF80EX...

It's a Foster VF80EX recorder. I'm getting an error message.. It says service 5 and self-check.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Foster Digital Multitracker VF80EX.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I simply unplugged it and moved it to another room and plugged it back in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I've already been charged 29.95, so unless there are more charges, yes I would like an answer.

How old is the recorder?