Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help with my bose hearphones. I get frequent voice…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my bose hearphones. I get frequent voice messages over my hearphones "iphone full'. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

It is not a machine it is a bose "hearphones" connected via a bose iphone app to my iphone.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing happened. I was just listening to a TV program and the message frequently comes up over my hearphones

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/20/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The message 'iphone full' that you hear, means something urgent: the iPhone has run out of storage space, its storage space is full (or very nearly).

To free up space on it, go to folders named

Selfie

Burst

or

Screenshots

and delete any that you definitely don't need any more... that should free up considerable space, esp. if there are a lot of them, and you don't need a lot of them.

After that... there are other considerations. If you have taken a lot of photos onto the iPhone, you could put all the photos (currently) on the iPhone, into Google Photos, or the Google Cloud storage which is not on your phone, in short.

Or, go into the Recently Deleted folder. Delete all those that you definitely don't want to save. That will free up space, unless you have deleted absolutely nothing.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated - Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help and advise you further.)