Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't turn my volume up or down when I try it just say…

Customer Question
I can't turn my...

I can't turn my volume up or down when I try it just say home theater volume can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic viera model tc-p42s1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since this morning when I rolled over on my remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I've tried everything in the menu

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please