Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to pair a new soundlink color II to my new Dell

Customer Question
Trying to pair a...

Trying to pair a new soundlink color II to my new Dell computer. It is saying reaqdy to pair. what to I do now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Are you talking about my computer? brand new dell

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its plugged in to a wall outlet, power turned on, little blue light is flashing. keepes saying ready to pair, NOW WHAT???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please connect now!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the model of the Dell you are trying to do this on?

Please let me know