Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

Trying to pair a new soundlink color II to my new Dell

Customer Question
computer. It is saying...
trying to pair a new soundlink color II to my new Dell computer. It is saying reaqdy to pair. what to I do now?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: are you talking about my computer? brand new dell
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: its plugged in to a wall outlet, power turned on, little blue light is flashing. keepes saying ready to pair, NOW WHAT???
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, please connect now!
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 26 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the model of the Dell you are trying to do this on?

Please let me know

Louie, Technician