Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you find the apps to connect my quietcomford 35 11 to…

Customer Question
How do you find...

How do you find the apps to connect my quietcomford 35 11 to my lifestyle dvd home entertainment system with the vs-2 video enhancer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Bose Lifestyle DVD Model AV 48.I don't have a date when bought it but its around five years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We got as fare when they asked for the apps to bose.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No but i thank you for your help.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The short answer is that you can't.

This is not a matter of having the right app; your lifestyle system is an older model (2010), far past its service life at this point, and not compatible with those headphones, at least not directly. While your lifestyle system has the ability to connect with some other bose components for wireless multiroom listening, that feature does not extend to headphones and is not bluetooth or network compatible. This is just a limitation of the older system that was not built with these newer headphones in mind, as they weren't around at the time.

That said, it is possible to use them, but some additional hardware would be required, and using the headphones would result in the main speakers being muted, you can't run both at the same time. With that in mind, I'm happy to help you get that set up if you'd like, just let me know and we can discuss those hookups and equipment further.

Thank you,

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.