Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought a bose on. Bought bose on-ear wireless mini.

Customer Question
Bought a bose on ...

Bought a bose on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Bought bose on-ear wireless mini

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer:(###) ###-####- need to sync it to my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Are there a instruction manual that I can download

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.