Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Denon receiver model AVR-S730H.....it was purchased…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Denon receiver model AVR-S730H.....it was purchased a few months ago....two weeks ago it was working....upon my return from holidays, my staff tells me they were unable to get the system to operate...we did not connect the receiver with a TV.....the receiver is used in my restaurant, .....also the manual appears to have misplaced....can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

DENON Model AVR-S730H, was purchased this fall

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Using the remote we tried to access the radio....system shows no connection

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Denon receiver. Let me research your Denon receiver and be right back.
First in order to setup you receiver it is best to have it hooked up with a TV. At least temporarily so you can set up all your speakers and radio stations. A power outage might have occurred and corrupted the software and reset might be necessary to start from scratch with the setup. Here is a screen shot how to do the Factory reset on your unit. Please let me know if that helped, so I can continue assisting you. Thanks
Good morning, just checking in if you have any other questions ? Thanks
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.