Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku box. I am trying to sync Roku and my tv up…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku box. I am trying to sync Roku and my tv up with my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have a serial number and a model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Other then that it just says Roku LT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you seeing what I type?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
ok tv is about 7 years old, it is a LG hi def 42 inchmy
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me what it is that you're trying to do with the laptop?